The Reiki 1 Shoden teaching will include:
- Introduction to Reiki and the course itinerary.
- "Rejui" - Four Reiki level 1 Attunements and your connect to the energy of Reiki, (two attunements per day).
- "Gokai" - The Five Reiki Principles and full explanation of their meanings.
- Reiki History - How it was discovered by UsuI, his teaching legacy and how the practice came over to the west.
- Chakras - Your 7 main energy centres, what they are, where they are and using the Reiki Chakra Balancing Technique to work with them to bring them back into balance.
- The Reiki hand positions for treatment of self and treatment for others.
- “Hatsurei Ho” - The preparation of your space/environment for yourself and your friends and family members for a Reiki. This practice will teach you:
- “Byosen” and “Byosen Reikan Ho” a technique which refers to scanning someone else's energy field to perceive areas of disharmony or disease.
- How to use Reiki for healing pets, reviving plants and energising your food
- Insights into the nature of disease, why people get ill and how they can help themselves heal.
- Other therapies and how Reiki energy and it's principles compliments them
- Plenty of practical learning on healing yourself as well as swapping healing sessions with each other in the group.
The Reiki 2 Okuden Practiitoners teaching will include:
- Introduction into level 2 with a review of Reiki level 1.
- Reiki Level 2 attunements, which will enable you to become a Reiki Practitioner and run your own business.
- Practical creation of the Reiki 2 symbols with an in-depth explanation into the meanings and various ways for using them.
- Distance Healing across space and time. How to send healing to people, animals, plants, situations and places.
- Techniques for automatic and multiple healing, enabling you to send Reiki to recurring events and to a number of receivers at the same time.
- Revisiting the "Hatsurei Ho" method (see Reiki 1 for explanation} and anchoring the practice into our everyday life.
- Plenty of practical learning giving and receiving Reiki treatments using the Reiki Level 2 symbols.
- Aspects of the professional practice, keeping treatment records, insurance, choice of treatment space, code of ethics.
Reiki Level 2 requires the student to provide evidence of competence in the form of case studies and self-treatments to demonstrate to me sufficient knowledge to be able to explain Reiki Therapy and provide it in a consistent, effective and safe way. After completion of this level and the required case studies, students with be able to gain insurance and be qualified to work as a Reiki Practitioner.
Once qualified, all students will be given the opportunity of ongoing support in the form of a phone call, email, skype as well as coming to one of my Reiki Shares or a Reiki Refresher Workshops if they so wish.
Dates 1 & 2 Practitioner Level - Mountbatten, Plymouth :
FEB FRI 2ND TO SUN 4TH 2018 - THE MOUNTBATTEN CENTRE PLYMOUTH
Reiki Level 1 & 2 - Payment Options
Reiki Practitioner Level Deposit 1 & 2 - on application Reiki Practitioner Level 1 & 2 - on application
Bacs: Email me for details.
Pay Pal - Avoiding Fee: If paying by Pay Pal and want to avoid the fee, send a 'friend to friend' payment to my email address; firstname.lastname@example.org from your Pay Pal account.