Reiki Courses and Information
Omnia Reiki Courses are run over the weekend. Both days will need to be attended to achieve certification in your chosen course. If you have any questions on any aspect of the booking and payment process, or anything to do with Omnia, please don't hesitate to call or email me at Contact . I will be more than happy to answer your query.
Reiki Courses Booking Form
Love and blessings
Click here to try again.
Reiki Courses - Deposit & Full Payment Options
Reiki Master Teacher Level 4 - £150
Reiki Master Teacher Level 4 - £444
All deposits can be paid by the following methods:
Bacs: Email me for details.
Cheque: Lisa Mechen - 29 Reigate Road, Plymstock, Plymouth, DEVON. PL9 7DW
Pay Pal - Avoiding Fee: If paying by Pay Pal and want to avoid the fee, send a 'friend to friend' payment to my email address; email@example.com from your Pay Pal account.
Your cooperation and understanding of Omnia's cancellation policy is greatly appreciated. If you have booked a place and are unable to attend a workshop/course for any reason, please let Omnia know as soon as possible so that your place may be readvertised.
- Once booked the deposit payment secures your place on the workshop/course, but is NON-REFUNDABLE if the course is cancelled by you at any time.
- If you have pre-registered for a workshop you must cancel at least 2 weeks prior to the workshop to receive a full refund (less the deposit and a 5% admin fee)
- Cancellations made up to 72 hours prior to workshop will be liable for a 25% cancellation fee. Unfortunately no refunds cannot be issued for cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to the workshop/course.
- In certain circumstances, you may be able to transfer the payment to an alternative future workshop or course. This is offered at the discretion of Omnia. In the event that a transfer is agreed between both parties, it is understood that no further refunds or transfers will be permitted.
- In the event of the cancellation of an event by Omnia, you will receive a full refund of the course fee. If an event is moved from its advertised venue and/or the date is changed, your payment will remain valid and will be transfered to another workshop/course on a convenient date for you.
- Unfortunately Omnia cannot be held responsible for unforeseen circumstances (such as weather or transport problems) that lead to the participant being unable to attend the scheduled course or workshop. The above conditions of cancellation apply in the event of non attendance.