The Reiki Master Practitioner course is for the student who wants to further their healing journey with Reiki without having to teach. Studying this course, an individual will learn to strengthen their ability to channel Reiki even further by adding the two master symbols (Usui/Tibetan). A greater understanding of Dr Usui's Reiki philosophy will be gained along with new teachings introduced to add more skills to your own practice.
NOTE: Students must be able prove they have been attuned to Reiki Level 2 for a minimum of12 months before Reiki Master Practitioner can be offered.
In some circumstances Reiki Master Practitioner and Reiki Master Teacher can be done over two consecutive weekends or four days. This decision will be an individual basis, made in the light of certain considerations about where the person is in their healing evolution.
(Call or email for details and to be considered).
The weekend Reiki Master Practitioner teaching will include:
- A further deepening of the Reiki teaching of level 1 and 2
- 4 Usui/Tibetan Master attunements which increase the strength of your Reiki energy.
- Creation and explanation of the 2 Usui/ Tibetan Master symbols and the balance Symbol with their in-depth meaning.
- Reiki meditation, connecting with your higher self and high level Reiki guides for a continual evolution of your own expanding Reiki consciousness.
- "Gyoshi ho" - Japanese technique for sending Reiki through the eyes.
- "Enkaku Chiryo" - 'enkaku - sending/distant, chiryo - treatment' - A deeper understanding into distance healing with different techniques to strengthen your ability. Photographic Distant Healing - Holographic Distant Healing - Intuitive Distant Healing
- "Jacki-kiri Joka-ho" - 'jakki - negative, kirito - cut, joka - cleansing - A Japanese cleansing method for transmuting any negative energy into positive. This method is to be used for non-living items only.
- How Reiki compliments and enhances all other therapies.
- Practice, practice, practice, on yourself and other students; this will provide a good anchoring of your newly attuned (2 master and 1 balance) symbols and how they seamlessly work with the teachings of Reiki 1 and 2.
Reiki Master Practitioner requires the student to provide evidence of competence in the form of case studies and self treatments. This will demonstrate their knowledge and understanding of the Reiki Master Practitioner Level while providing evidence of the healing being given in a consistent, effective and safe way. After completion of this level and the required case studies, students will be able to integrate the teachings and the Master Symbols (Usui and Tibetan) into their Reiki Practice, further enriching the Reiki experience for them and their client.
Once qualified, Reiki Master Practitioners will be given lifetime ongoing support and full use of all my Reiki materials to further help them in their Reiki practice. I will also be on hand in the form of a phone call, email, skype and offering Reiki Shares or Reiki Refresher Workshops if needed.
OCT - SAT 7TH & SUN 8TH - THE MOUNTBATTEN CENTRE, PLYMOUTH 10:00 - 5:00
If no dates confirmed, please call for details before paying.
Reiki Master Practitioner Level 3 Shinpiden - Payment Options
Reiki Level 3 - £150 Deposit Reiki Level 3 - £350 Full Payment
Bacs: Email me for details.
Cheque: Lisa Mechen - 29 Reigate Road, Plymstock, Plymouth, DEVON. PL9 7DW
Pay Pal: Click the button below to process your payment (4 % fee added).